Our application process
At Alshaya, we make thousands of job offers every year, and we look forward to welcoming successful candidates to our growing business.
Here are some essential facts you need to know about our processes to ensure that your job offer is genuine.
1. We never ask candidates to pay fees or send us money.
2. We never ask candidates to give personal information such as date of birth, address, passport details, bank details, etc.
3. You always deal directly with us, and all communication will come from an official '@alshaya.com' email address, or through an affiliated Alshaya agency. To check if you are dealing with an affiliate, you can email us at [email protected]
Receiving a job offer
If your job offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. There are three key things to remember if you suspect a job offer is not genuine:
• Do not contact the original sender
• Do not provide any personal information
• Do not make any payment
If you have concerns and wish to confirm that a job offer is genuine, email us at [email protected]. Please include a photo or screenshot of the message you have received (please do not forward the original).
Note: Please do not send your CV to the email address listed above as it will not be considered a job application.