The Starbucks Experience is more than a cup of coffee. From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated the rich tradition of coffee, but that also brought a feeling of community, a comfortable third place away from the demands of work and home. And with every cup, we strive to bring both our heritage and an exceptional experience to life.
The Starbucks mission statement is more than words on a piece of paper - it's the philosophy that guides how we do business every day. Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup, and one neighbourhood at a time. We are committed to doing business in ways that are good to the earth and to each other. From the way we buy our coffee, to minimizing our environmental footprint, to being involved in local communities.
Today, with more than 16,000 retail locations in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and the Pacific Rim, Starbucks is the premier roaster and retailer of the finest coffee.
At Starbucks we are focused on delivering the best experience to every customer at each of our locations around the world. We are fortunate to have the opportunity to work with so many communities, and we are committed to providing the Starbucks Experience while respecting the local customs and tastes of each country we operate in.
hidden My Starbucks Rewards
My Starbucks Rewards is a great way to treat someone and a convenient way to pre-pay for your own regular purchases. It’s your entry to our rewards program for your frequent visits. All of this is in a card you can carry in your wallet or on your mobile phone. How convenient is that?
hidden About the Starbucks Card
Introducing the Starbucks Card. Combining two great concepts in one simple card, The Starbucks Card is our new combined Gift Card and Payment Card. Now available in Starbucks Stores in Kuwait and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, The Starbucks Card is not only a great gift idea for friends and family, but it also offers you a far more convenient way to pay.
The Starbucks Card also offers you free Wi-Fi at any store that displays the WiFi symbol.
What is the Starbucks Card?
The Starbucks Card is a convenient way of making purchases in any Starbucks. Simply top up the card to the value of your choice and you can make purchases in store at your convenience without the hassle of carrying change in your pockets. You can check the card balance and validity in store or by calling our Customer Service hotline printed on the back of The Starbucks Card. Just remember that the card is valid for 12 months from the date of the last top up and you can top it up anytime if you wish.
The ideal gift for friends and family, The Starbucks Card is also the perfect way to treat your loved ones. Topped up to the value of your choice and presented in a stylish envelope, they can spend as little or as much of the value as they wish at any time.
The Starbucks Card also offers a far more convenient and flexible way to receive refunds. Once the Card is active, all cash refunds will be refunded onto your Starbucks Card for the value of the goods refunded and or further purchases. All our other refund terms and conditions remain the same. You can then spend the refunded amount at your leisure over the next 12 months in any of our Starbucks stores in Kuwait or KSA, not just in the store where you bought the goods. For more details about our Exchange and Refund Policy please see in store.
Free WiFi only with The Starbucks Card
The Starbucks Card also offers you Free Wi-Fi at any Starbucks store in Kuwait and KSA that display the Wi-Fi symbol. It’s very easy. With any purchase using The Starbucks Card the barista will give you a voucher valid for one hour of free WIFI on the same day of issue. So you can relax and surf online while enjoying your favourite drink.
What are the benefits of The Starbucks Card?
- Free Wi-Fi: The Starbucks Card offers you Free Wi-Fi connection for one hour in any Starbucks that displays the Wi-Fi symbol.
- It’s a very convenient way of making any purchase in Starbucks.
- The Starbucks Card is a great gift idea for friends and family.
hiddenStarbucks Card FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can I get a Starbucks Card?
A. The Starbucks Card is now available in all stores in Kuwait (excludes Camps) and KSA. Simply ask for a Starbucks Card and top it up with any amount to start making purchases. In store displays will let you know where the card is available.
Q. Where can I use my card?
A. Within the market of issue. Currently you can only use the Starbucks card in Kuwait and KSA. The Starbucks Card is accepted in any Starbucks store where you see the card displayed.
Q. If I am given a Starbucks Card, how quickly can I use it?
A. Immediately. As soon as the transaction is completed the balance is available for you to spend.
Q. Is there a time limit on the usage of the card?
A. Any value on the card becomes invalid 12 months from the date the card was last topped up, but you can top it up as many times as you wish.
Q. How do I know what value is stored on my Starbucks Card?
A. Any Starbucks store where you see the card displayed can do a balance enquiry on your card. Every time you use your card you will receive a receipt showing your balance and the validity date. You can also call the Customer Service team in Kuwait on 182 12 12 and in KSA on 92000-2482.
Q. Do I have to buy anything to benefit from the Free Wi-Fi?
A. Yes. You simply have to make any purchase with The Starbucks Card and the barista will give you a voucher valid for one hour of free Wi-Fi on the same day of issue.
Q. After one hour of Free Wi-Fi usage, can I ask for another free hour?
A. You are only eligible for another free hour of Wi-Fi with a further purchase within the store. The barista will then give you a Free Wi-Fi voucher for another hour.
Q. Can I use the Starbucks Card in other Alshaya retail stores or restaurants?
A. No. The Starbucks Card is accepted in all Starbucks stores in Kuwait (except the Camps stores) and KSA.
Q. Can a customer use and/or top up an Alshaya card in Starbucks?
A. Yes. You are able to do this in any Starbucks store.
Q. Can I use the Starbucks Card in other countries?
A. You may only use the Starbucks Card in the country of issue, which you will find printed on the card.
Q. Is the Starbucks Card program the same as the US program?
A. No. The Starbucks Card in Kuwait is issued by M.H Alshaya Co. W.L.L and not by Starbucks Corporation and it has different features.
Q. Should I register my Starbucks Card?
A. To hear our latest news and events in your country, register your Starbucks Card by calling Customer Service on 182 12 12 in Kuwait or 92000-2482 in KSA.
Terms and Conditions of using The Starbucks Card
The terms and conditions are displayed below and are also available on the Card leaflets in store.
The Starbucks Card will be available in all Starbucks stores in Kuwait (except the Camps) and KSA. The Starbucks Card has no minimum or maximum limit.
- The Starbucks Card may only be used to purchase goods in stores in the country of issue and in the local currency in which they are denominated.
- Starbucks Cards will also be used to make customer refunds for retail purchases. Please refer to our Exchange and Refund Policy in store.
- The Starbucks Card may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- The Starbucks Card has a validity of 12 months from the date the card was last topped up.
- If an item is purchased using The Starbucks Card the remaining balance and The Starbucks Card validity date will be shown on the receipt. This information can also be provided by our Customer Service team.
- The Starbucks Card will give access to a free Wi-Fi connection in any Starbucks store that displays the Wi-Fi symbol when a Wi-Fi network is available.
- The Starbucks card must be used to make any purchase. The barista will then provide the card holder with a voucher valid for one hour of free Wi-Fi on the same day of issue.
- The Starbucks Card is managed by the Alshaya Group of Companies.
- The Starbucks Card balance as reflected on Alshaya Group of Companies and its affiliated systems will be conclusive and binding.
- The Alshaya Group of Companies and its affiliates do not hold any responsibility or liability whatsoever for lost, damaged, stolen or any unauthorized use of these cards.
- Acceptance of The Starbucks Card constitutes acceptance of all of these terms and conditions, changes to which may be effected and published at any time on our website www.alshaya.com. and mena.starbucks.com/en
- Kuwait: 1821212
- KSA: 92000-2482